Weekly Lesson Guidelines
Each student is responsible for knowing when their lesson is for a given week. The weekly lesson schedule will be posted on the band room door each week. Most days the lesson schedule will be announced during morning announcements. Not hearing the announcements or the schedule not being read is not an excuse for missing a lesson.
How to get to your lesson:
1) Know when your lesson is!
2) Go to your normally scheduled class. Inform your teacher that you have a band lesson.
3) Inform your teacher of your band lesson. Turn in any homework due, write down assignments for the next day, and take any quiz or test scheduled for that day.
4) Ask politely to go to your band lesson.
5) Go to band room and check in with Mr. Hunter.
6) Begin warming up and work on your assignment as other members arrive.
Lessons are a required part of your band experience at Wauconda Middle School. It is very important to attend your lesson, just as it is very important that you make up any work missed while at your lesson!
See Forms and Docs for the complete WMS Band Information Packet