The 2017-2018 Information Packet will be posted closer to the beginning of the school year.
Classroom Expectations - The Wolverine Way
- Have your instrument ready to play every day
- Have your music, pencil and folder every day
- Leave your case and other materials in the appropriate area
- Contribute to class discussions by raising your hand. Keep distractions to a minimum.
- Treat school-owned equipment with respect and care
- Be supportive of each other’s performances
- Handle and play only your instrument.
- Keep your instrument clean and in good working order
- Enter and exit the room calmly and quietly